All seats are reserved and payment is made in full at the time of reservation. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS. Reservations may be canceled and a credit issued in the form of a gift certificate credited to your dashboard, up to 48 hours prior to your reserved event. Regretfully illness, fear of Covid infection, babysitting issues, forgotten reservations, weather and other emergencies do not affect this strict policy. If you must miss your reservation remember, you may send anyone in your place.
- The Prestige-Parlour of Magic dinner show admission prices range from $60.00 to $70.00 depending on proximity to the performer. This fee includes a three course gourmet dinner that includes a seasonal salad, your choice of an entrée and our famous homemade raspberry ice-cream for dessert. Many menu and dietary upgrades are available for an additional charge.
- The same menu is served to all patrons regardless of seating preference.
- Room buy-outs (all seats) include an 20% gratuity if no other discount is applied.
- Admission prices do not include upgrades, gratuity, applicable sales tax or service charges.
- A $5.00 service charge is added to every ticket for credit card processing fees and 3rd party ticket management.
- Gratuities that are not collected at the time of purchase can be left on the table or charged to a card at the conclusion of the performance. Gift Cards may not be used to pay for alcohol or gratuities.
- Drinks, specialty drinks, beer & wine are ordered from a menu at the table. They are not included and are an additional charge.