Purchase Disclaimer and Terms
Mystique Dining requests that you become aware of the following
policies and procedures before making your purchase.
1.Promotional Codes – Similar to airlines. hotels and other theatrical events, discounts or promotional codes may NOT be applied to previously purchased tickets.
Unless otherwise stated promotional codes are not applicable to weekend or holiday(Fri, Sat, Sun)performances. Promotional codes may expire at any time without notice.
2. Gift Certificates – Are often sold at a significant discount and therefore may NOT be used in conjunction with seasonal discounts or promotions.
3. A modest per ticket handling fee is charged in addition to the tickets face value. This is for third party fees, such as credit cards and ticket management.
In addition to this fee, applicable local sales taxes are assessed. These fees are charged on all purchases in store and online regardless of payment type.
4. Gratuities are not included. Groups of 10 or more may be charged a hospitality service charge of 18%.
5. Refunds – Refunds are offered only in the circumstance that we are unable to present a scheduled performance. Selected performance may be rescheduled with at least 48 hours notice. A credit in the form of a gift certificate will be posted to your account dashboard for future use. This is a strict policy and regrettably emergencies, illness, forgotten reservations, and weather do not affect this policy.
6. Performances are seated promptly at the scheduled time. We are unable to wait for late arrivals. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ADJUST SEATING ASSIGNMENTS TO OPTIMIZE ROOM CAPACITY. To enjoy the complete Mystique experience please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to showtime.
7. The light from a cell phone is not only a distraction but can be a spoiler to the magic and theatrical effects experienced in the chamber. THE USE OF CELL PHONES DURING THE PERFORMANCE PORTION OF THE EXPERIENCE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND WILL RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE REMOVAL OF THE OFFENDING PATRON.
8. Management reserves the right to prohibit entry, refuse or terminate service, expel or have immediately removed any individual or individuals who are deemed by management or performers to be inappropriate, disruptive, inebriated or disrespectful.
We do not share personal contact information with any third party.
We do not store any credit card information.
If you opt in, we can store a 10 digit transaction ID that may be used for quicker future checkouts.